Instagram reels are the ultimate medium to create eye-catching content that will promote interaction, brand recognition, and follower growth. Additionally, this is an excellent moment to start developing Reels for your company since Instagram is shifting its emphasis toward video.
However, how can you actually create Instagram Reels? This comprehensive guide on how to create Instagram reels to hook followers will answer all your queries.
Additionally, it’s a fact that 60% of consumers discovered a new product on Instagram. You should start promoting your products or services on Instagram if you haven’t already.
Continue reading to grab the knowledge!
All About Instagram Reels
Instagram reels are the ultimate substitute for video-creating apps like TikTok. Instagram Reels are quick videos that can last up to 90 seconds and are found under the Reels category. Additionally, Instagram reels offer vertical videos that you can scroll through for unending pleasure.
Moreover, reels give a special chance to companies to showcase their company’s character, form connections with their audience, and advertise their goods or services.
2022 Step-By-Step Tutorial For Instagram Reels
1) Pick the perfect settings
Before starting the video recording, you need to select the perfect settings for the Instagram reels.
Firstly, to begin creating your Instagram reel, click on the plus icon at the top right corner of your screen.
Next, adjust the settings:
- Video length- To choose your video’s length, click this icon. You have a choice of 15, 30, 60, or 90-second videos.
- Video speed- The playback speed of your video must also be chosen. The typical, real-time speed is 1X. You may decide as well. If you wish to make a slow-motion video, use 3X or.5X. Additionally, you can choose a playback speed of 2X or 3X if you wish to accelerate things.
- Filters and effects- To choose your filters and effects, tap the star icon. There are several speech effects, filters, and backgrounds available.
- Timer- If you wish to postpone when your Reel starts recording, you must establish a timer. You can select the ideal countdown by using the slider. To record a hands-free Instagram Reel, set a timer for 3 to 10 seconds.
2) Add Music
Adding music to your videos is a fantastic way to make them more engaging and draw viewers in. Do you want to know how to create musical Instagram Reels? Follow the steps below:
- To add music to your Reel, select the music icon.
- Find the ideal tune or choose one of your own choices.
- Tap the album thumbnail in the left menu of your Reel to play a specific section of the song you’ve selected.
- Select the song’s section that you wish to include in your video.
- Your music will start playing as soon as you start recording.
3) Record your video
Therefore, now that you know how to create Reels on Instagram with music, let’s move on to the next step of our Instagram reels lesson, which is to record your video.
To begin, simply click the sizable record button in the bottom center of your screen.
You have the option to just make one video for the duration of your Reel. You can also stop and start your movie to add entertaining elements, such as a costume or another person if you want to spice things up. Alternatively, you can mix several video segments into one lengthy film.
4) Upload a pre-recorded video
Well, you don’t always need to begin your Reel from scratch. You can choose to substitute a pre-recorded video from your gallery.
Tap on the representation of your camera roll in the bottom left corner of your Reel editor and choose any video on your smartphone to open it in your Reel editor to add an existing video to your Reel.
5) Add text and effects
Adding text is the subsequent stage in our Instagram Reels guide for 2022. After you’ve finished recording your Reel, you’ll move to a new screen where you may edit your movie by adding text, stickers, and other effects like drawings.
Click on the icons at the top of your screen to add effects to your video.
- Music note- You have another chance to add music to your Reel in this stage if you didn’t opt to do so in step two but later determined a song would be perfect for your video. To add a song, narration, or sound effect to your video, tap on the music note symbol.
- Emoji- To add entertaining stickers and pop-ups to your Reel, tap the happy face. You have the option of selecting one of the suggested stickers or searching for the ideal sticker for your video.
- Line- To add drawings or text to your video directly, tap the squiggly line icon. To choose between other line types, such as thin, thick, luminous, or chalk lines, tap on the new icons at the top of the screen.
- Text- To add text to your Reel, tap the “Aa” text symbol. Select a font and color, then use your keyboard to type your message.
- Stars- If you haven’t already, tap the stars icon to add a filter to your Reel.
6) Add captions and tags
Click the next button to move on to the final screen before publishing your Instagram Reel after adding your text and stickers.
Create a captivating caption for your video that invites viewers to watch and describes it. When you publish your caption, it will appear at the bottom of your Reel.
Additionally, you should add tags to your Reel. To increase the visibility of your video and build your brand, cite any pertinent individuals or organizations, your location, and popular hashtags.
7) Share your reel
Finally, the last step in creating an Instagram reel is sharing your video with your followers.
To publish your video to your profile and the Instagram Reels feed, just click the share icon at the bottom of your screen.
That’s all, then! Congratulations! You made and shared an Instagram Reel, and now it’s time to start benefiting from more interaction and exposure for your company.
Hook Your Followers With Expert Assistance From Virtual Oplossing
Want assistance finding your ideal audience on Instagram? Virtual Oplossing- the top-notch digital marketing agency can help.
Our social media marketing company provides fully “do-it-for-me” services for Instagram marketing. Therefore, with little work on your part, our team can produce captivating Instagram Reels or promote your goods or services!
Do you want to know more about how our team can use Instagram marketing to expand your company? Connect with us over a call.